We are thrilled to announce that the lucky winner of this luxurious seven night round trip cruise from Melbourne, including Business Class flights (Permit No: LS213395019), drawn at the Night of Nights on Saturday 31 August 2019, was John Van Der Wielen (Ticket No. 004).
Special thanks to Cunard and Virgin Australia for donating this Raffle prize.
For more information on this prize, see below.
Explore the south of Australia like never before on this luxurious seven night roundtrip cruise from Melbourne, departing on the 26th of January 2020. Discover the once-notorious Port Arthur prison colony near Hobart, the World Heritage Areas of Tasmania, the town of Burnie set in the scenic countryside, the rugged and pristine coastline of South Australia and the grand Victorian landmarks.
On this truly remarkable voyage you’ll find yourself immersed in the evocative art deco elegance of the Queen Elizabeth. Enjoy a lavish Princess Grill suite with everything you need, including a spacious private balcony, bathroom with a bath and shower, king-sized bed, dressing room, living area with a sofa and desk, coffee machine, atlas and satellite TV.
With luxurious extras including personalised stationery, velour robes and slippers, Penhaligon’s toiletries, a complimentary bottle of wine, a nine-pillow concierge menu, fresh fruit and a nightly turndown service, you’ll feel right at home.
Complete with exclusive access to the Grills Lounge and Grills Terrace, you can indulge in afternoon tea in the intimate Lounge, served by white-gloved waiters, or enjoy pre-dinner drinks and appetisers on the Terrace.
With return Business Class airfares from Perth to Melbourne with Virgin Australia, this is sure to be a holiday where you’ll make memories of a lifetime.
Donated by Cunard and Virgin Australia
Total package value: $12,250
Online ticket sales close 12pm (noon) on Friday 30th August 2019. Click to here to buy your raffle ticket now!
Terms & Conditions:
- Online sales close 12pm (noon) Friday 30 August 2019. Drawn during the Night of Nights on 31 August 2019 at Crown Perth. Results will be published on www.youthfocus.com.au/news by 13 September 2019. Permit number: LS213395019. Permit held by Melissa Howie, contact 08 6266 4333.
- This Prize Certificate expires 12 months from the date of issue (30/08/2020). The Expiry Date cannot be extended. Your outbound flight must depart prior to the Expiry Date of this Prize Certificate.
- Both the Prize Certificate and flights are non-redeemable for cash.
- Tickets redeemed under this Prize Certificate are valid on Virgin Australia operated flights only and not code share services.
- Tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name changes allowed after ticketing).
- Tickets are for 2 passengers to travel together on the same booking.
- Tickets redeemed under this Prize Certificate are subject to the following Fare Class availability:
Business Class – Z class .
- All bookings need to be made at least 7 days prior to travel.
- Bookings can be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday – Friday between 09.00 – 17.00 AEST.
- Any changes to bookings once ticketed will incur a $50 change fee per guest, per change and any change is subject to availability.
- Virgin Australia’s terms and conditions of carriage apply to the Ticket. Virgin Australia’s terms and conditions of carriage are online available at http://www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/about-us/legal-policies/conditions-of-carriage/.
- Passengers who do not notify Virgin Australia at least 24 hours prior to scheduled departure that they are unable to take the booked flight will forfeit the Ticket.
- Prize Certificates or Tickets may not be sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original recipient or any subsequent bearer. If a Prize Certificate or Ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, it will be cancelled at Virgin Australia’s sole discretion.
- Tickets cannot be upgraded and are not valid to earn Velocity points or status credits.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you and your travel companion (if any) have the requisite visas, vaccinations, valid documentation (including but not limited to valid passports and visas) which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility.
- You are responsible for all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurrent in the event of unforeseen circumstances.