Join Youth Focus and Alcoa Australia for free burgers and beats as we launch M8D8!
We lose more young men to suicide than any other cause of death.
M8D8 is an initiative created by the very people it’s designed to help: young men. Taking a M8 on a D8 and having a conversation can be all that’s needed to bring a friend out of a dark place. M8D8 celebrates young men connecting in the simplest of ways for the greatest of reasons.
This free community event will feature:
- Free burgers from 4pm – 5pm
- Free barista-made coffee
- The opportunity to kick the footy with Alex Pearce and other Freo Dockers and Peel Thunder football players
- Free soft drinks
- Food trucks (stay tuned!)
- Live music by Chop Street Music
- Community sports
- Art activities and much more!
Attendance is free and registration is not required. We look forward to seeing you there!
Please ensure you do not attend the event if feeling unwell. It is important to stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
If you answer yes to any of the below questions, please do not attend the event.
- Are you an active COVID-19 case?
- In the last 14 days have you travelled from overseas or a COVID-19 hotspot?
- Have you been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19?
- Are you currently, or have you recently experienced cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath?
If you have any questions about the event please get in touch via email@example.com or 6266 4333.