This series of five webinars runs from Tuesday, 17 November to Wednesday, 9 December 2020
In partnership with WA Primary Health Alliance, Nous Group invites you to register for a webinar series hosted by multi-award winning producer and broadcaster Dr Norman Swan, host of Radio National’s Health Report, co-host of Coronacast and commentator on ABC’s 7.30 Report.
Along with leading thinkers from across the health sector, Dr Swan will explore the long term implications of COVID-19 through a range of lenses.
Tickets for individual sessions can also be purchased by clicking the links below.
Please note, these sessions are not eligible for CPD points.
Guest Speaker: Professor Greg Dore | Kirby Institute, University of NSW
- Professor Susan Kurrle | The University of Sydney
- Professor Michael Kidd AM | Department of Health
- Stephen Teulan | Nous Group
- Professor Terry Nolan | University of Melbourne
- Raj Verma | Nous Group
- Dr. Jo-An Atkinson | The University of Sydney
- Dr. Caroline Johnson |Melbourne Medical School
- Tim Marney | Nous Group
- Zoe Robinson | Office of the Advocate for Children and Young People
- Associate Professor Elizabeth Scott |Consultant Psychiatrist Brain and Mind Centre, Senior Psychiatrist at headspace Camperdown
- Emma White | Nous Group