Experience the unrivaled luxury of Emirates Business Class flights and five-star accommodation, with this unforgettable package for two to one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Known as the City of a Hundred Spires, Prague truly has something for everyone. Spend your days wandering through endless cobblestone streets, marvel at Baroque palaces or indulge in some of the best beer in the world.
This exclusive package will see you immersed in the historic centre of Prague, with seven nights’ accommodation at one of the most famous pre-war hotels in the city – the Esplanade Hotel Prague. Step back in time and enjoy the timeless style and sophistication of the 1920s, paired with modern five-star amenities and comfort.
With return Business Class airfares to any European city on the Emirates network, this package fits perfectly into a longer European escape.
Drawn at the Youth Focus Night of Nights presented by Audi on September 1st, tickets are only $50 each and anyone can win – even if you aren’t attending the event! Online pre-sales close 12pm WST Friday 31 August 2018. Click here to buy your raffle ticket now.
Total package value: $15,000
Donated by Emirates
Raffle Terms & Conditions
- Accommodation is subject to availability. Some blackouts periods or limited availability may apply to special event periods, long weekends and public holidays. No further discounts apply. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. A cancellation policy applies. Not redeemable for cash, not transferable and cannot be extended, split or re-issued.
- Airline tickets must be booked and issued before 31 March 2019. Once issued, they will be valid for 12 months.
- Travel is not permitted from 10 December – 15 January.
- Travel during peak times of the year (eg Easter/July – August 2019) or on flights that have very high demand should be avoided.
- Emirates will endeavour to do all possible to allow travel on the dates/times most preferred by the traveller, however reserves the right not to allow travel on flights that are in extremely high demand on commercial grounds.
- Any taxes and/or charges imposed by the Australian Government and/or by foreign governments and/or authorities on departing passengers are payable by the passenger at the time of the ticket issue.
- One free date change will be permitted subject to availability of seats; any subsequent date changes a fee of $200 per ticket will apply, per change, on the booking.
- A valid passport is required for all international journeys.
- Meals, spending money, health and travel insurance, personal expenses, tips and visas are the responsibility of the traveller and are not included with the ticket.
- These tickets cannot be taken in conjunction with any other Emirates offer.
- Emirates Skywards miles cannot be accrued on these tickets. These tickets must be taken as supplied and cannot be transferred, sold, or exchanged for cash in part or in total. Emirates accepts no responsibility for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property during the trip.