After a successful pilot, we’re excited to expand our services to offer a new group program: Managing Anxiety.
This free program is designed to support young people who are experiencing anxiety and other co-existing mental health challenges.
Date: Tuesday 3 March 2020
Location: 54 Goodwood Parade, Burswood
Time: 5pm – 6:30pm
Duration: every Tuesday for 6 weeks
Age: 12 to 17
To register, please complete the referral form below. Referrals can be completed by adults or young people themselves.
Managing Anxiety aims to help young people aged 12 to 25 understand, challenge and change negative and unhelpful thoughts while building resilience and equipping them with practical skills, strategies and relaxation techniques.
This program may be suitable for young people who are:
- Feeling stressed
- Facing exams and feeling overwhelmed
- Diagnosed with an anxiety disorder
- Struggling with performance anxiety
- Worrying about lots of different things
- Facing change and uncertainty
- Not sleeping due to a troubled and worried mind
This service is not suitable for clients who are in crisis or experiencing self-harm and suicidal behaviours.
For more information, please contact our team here.
If you are in an emotional crisis and require urgent support, please contact:
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
- Lifeline on 13 11 14
If you are looking for more information and online support, please refer to the following online resources: