Partner with WA’s leading youth mental health charity and raise the profile of your brand among one of Perth’s most desirable target markets, all while helping raise vital funds to prevent youth suicide.
In its first two years, PANORAMA attracted sell-out crowds of Perth social influencers and this year’s event is expected to be no different. This event profiles high-end corporate executives, business leaders and community and philanthropic leaders, presenting a unique and targeted opportunity for exposure and engagement among a highly coveted market segment.
We invite you to become an Auction Donor for this exclusive event, helping to strengthen Youth Focus’s life-saving services and build more resilient, suicide-safe communities.
To be considered for inclusion in the PANORAMA Silent Auction, the donated product or service must be valued $100 or higher, or be a money can’t buy experience. In return;
- Your item, supporting imagery and company name will be displayed on the online bidding website set up for the event
- Your company will be listed in the event program and on the description accompanying the donated item
- Your company name will be shown to approximately 130 people at the event
- Certain items will be profiled in a Youth Focus email campaign and on social media prior to event.
To be considered for inclusion in the PANORAMA Major Auction, the donated product or service must be valued $3,000 or higher, or be a money can’t buy experience. In return;
- Company name and auction item promoted directly to over 5,000 people in the weeks leading up to the event
- Corporate logo shown throughout the event to approximately 150 guests
- Recognition of support through video showreel of the auction item, shown at the event prior to bidding
- Description of the item printed in the official event program
- Corporate logo printed in the official event program alongside the item
- Verbal acknowledgement by the auctioneer prior to bidding
- Donated items valued at over $10,000 may be entitled to additional benefits.
To support this event, and help us save more young lives from suicide, please fill out the form below no later than 30 September 2022. Items must be received no later than 10 October 2022.
Youth Focus gratefully accept donated goods and services from businesses throughout the year to support fundraising initiatives. With your donation, Youth Focus can raise vital funds to connect more young Western Australians with life-changing mental health support. Please complete and submit this form if you wish to donate.
To learn more about the event, please click here.