Mental Notes: A Conversation About Mental Health
In addition to our counselling services and other programs, Youth Focus delivers education workshops in schools, workplaces, and communities across Western Australia. These workshops aim to build awareness about youth mental health and suicide prevention.
We talk about:
- Why taking care of your mental health is so important, particularly for young people.
- Recognising the signs of good (and not so good) mental health.
- Feeling confident to help ourselves and others.
- Mental health supports that are available in our community.
We run three different streams to keep content relevant to what you need
- Students – 60 minute sessions for students and young people
- Parents/Carers – 90 minute sessions for parents, carers and people who support them
- Teachers – 60 minute sessions for teachers and support staff
This Booking Request Form can be completed if you are interested in scheduling a workshop(s).
If you require urgent mental health support, please attend your nearest hospital emergency department or call:
- Mental Health Emergency Response Line on 1300 555 788
- Rurallink on 1800 552 002
- CAMHS Crisis Connect: 1800 048 636