We offer a wide range of career opportunities across our diverse Western Australian office locations and headspace centres managed by Youth Focus.
Recruitment and Student Placements
Access Clinician – headspace Albany
Receptionist/Administration Assistant – Burswood
Clinical Coordinator – headspace Northam
Senior Youth Access Clinician – headspace Midland
For recruitment queries, please contact our Human Resources department at email@example.com
If you are interested in completing a student placement with Youth Focus as part of your university studies towards counselling, psychology, social work, psychotherapy or occupational therapy, please have your Placement Coordinator complete the form below and submit with a resume. We have offices in Mandurah, Burswood, Bunbury, Meekatharra, Geraldton and Albany; however, placement location is dependent on resources.
Our promise to employees
Youth Focus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives to be considered an employer of choice. To achieve this, we have designed a strong value proposition which aligns with our mission and values.
To live out our values of Compassion, Integrity, Dynamic, Collaboration and Quality every day, our team has created a document that spells out what our day-to-day behaviour looks like when we are truly living our values in the workplace. Download our The Way We Work document here.
Employee Value Proposition
- Competitive salary with the ability to salary sacrifice
- Youth-friendly environment that values and encourages teamwork, diversity and innovation
- Flexible working arrangements that are supportive of individual needs
- Quality induction and support as well as supervision and professional development opportunities
- Thirteen weeks paid parental leave after 12 months of continuous service
- Vibrant staff engagement, talent management, reward and recognition program
- Relaxed working atmosphere
- Above award annual and long service leave (on a pro-rata and continuous service basis)
- An additional week of leave after three and half years of service, and a further week pro-rated after ten years of service
- Five weeks of long service leave after five years of service, and a further seven weeks after seven years
If you require urgent mental health support, please attend your nearest hospital emergency department or call:
- Mental Health Emergency Response Line on 1300 555 788
- Rurallink on 1800 552 002
- CAMHS Crisis Connect: 1800 048 636