We offer a wide range of career opportunities across our diverse Western Australian office locations and headspace Centres managed by Youth Focus.
Recruitment and Student Placements
Partnerships Coordinator, Burswood
Community Engagement Officer, headspace Albany
Youth Counsellor, Metro
For recruitment queries please contact our Human Resources department at email@example.com
If you are interested in completing a student placement with Youth Focus as part of your university studies towards counselling, psychology, social work, psychotherapy or occupational therapy, please have your Placement Coordinator complete the form below and submit with a resume. We have offices in Joondalup, Mandurah, Burswood, Bunbury, Meekatharra and Albany; however, placement location is dependent on resources.
Our promise to employees
Youth Focus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives to be considered an employer of choice. To achieve this, we have designed a strong value proposition which aligns with our mission and values.
To live out our values of Compassion, Integrity, Dynamic, Collaboration and Quality every day, our team has created a document that spells out what our day-to-day behaviour looks like when we are truly living our values in the workplace. Download our The Way We Work document here.
Employee Value Proposition
- Competitive salary with the ability to salary sacrifice
- Youth-friendly environment that values and encourages teamwork and innovation
- Flexible working arrangements which are supportive of individual needs
- Quality induction and support as well as supervision and professional development opportunities
- Thirteen weeks paid parental leave after twelve months of continuous service
- Vibrant staff engagement, talent management, reward and recognition program
- Relaxed working atmosphere, including casual Fridays
- Above award annual and long service leave (on a pro-rata and continuous service basis)
- An additional week of leave after three and half years of service, and a further week pro-rated after ten years of service
- Five weeks of long service leave after five years of service, and a further seven weeks after seven years
If you are in an emotional crisis and require urgent support, please contact:
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
- Lifeline on 13 11 14
If you are looking for more information and online support, please refer to the following online resources: